- RN is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community.
- RN possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed.
- The RN is accountable for their practice and care coordination.
- The RN is expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices.
- BSN required within 24 months of hire
- Current TX RN License or valid compact license
- BLS required, issued by American Heart Association
- NRP, required within 3 months
- STABLE, required within 6 months
- 1-2 years’ experience in Mother/Baby, Postpartum
$28.64 – $42.95 depending upon years of experience
Sign on and/or relocation assistance available to qualified candidates.