- RN is accountable for consistent, safe, high quality care of all laboring patients assigned from admission to post delivery.
- RN is familiar with vaginal and C-section births, fetal monitoring and provide care for patients who receive various types of anesthesia.
- RN will demonstrate expertise in providing care for patient during PACU period as well as newborn care first two hours of life.
- BSN required within 24 months of hire
- Current RN License in the State of Texas or valid compact license
- Antepartum experience required and competent in obstetrical practice
- BLS, issued by the American Heart Association required
- NRP required within 3 months
- Documentation of successfully completed appropriate fetal monitoring course
- $28.64 – $42.95 depending upon years of experience
Sign on and/or relocation assistance available to qualified candidates.